Tuesday, January 8, 2013

You live, you learn...

I'm learning a lot.  I'm learning for instance that as much as I love coffee, it's time for us to part ways.  Yes I know I was supposed to,before but it's part of my morning routine. It makes my day feel complete.  OY...but then it burns like a @#%!! Then I remember why I can't have it.  Ok...lesson learned!!

On to yesterday's numbers:
Calories Eaten: 1136/1500 I was on the oatmeal diet yesterday. I did have some coffee in the morning and some rice and a few baked french fries at night.  It hurt...my esophagus feels like there's something in it stuck all the time.  (Wow I've used the word esophagus a lot lately! EW!)
Calories Burned: 2214/2500 I was doing okay, got a lot accomplished, beds made, rooms cleaned, laundry done and folded, etc..but toward the afternoon I just felt worse and worse.  I couldn't move because of the pain and headache.  I was miserable. 
Deficit: 1078/1000. 
Water: I lost track.  I think it was 60oz but honestly I'm not sure.  Gonna work on that. 

Well, hope everyone has a terrific day!

0 comments: