Monday, January 14, 2013

Weekend woes

So all the kids are sick. I'm not feeling great either, which isn't surprising since Bryson coughs in my face all night. :-/
Saturday:
Burned: 2094/2500
Eaten: 1167/1500
Deficit: 927/1000
Water 60 oz
Sunday:
Burned: 2087/2500
Eaten: 822/1500
Deficit: 1265/1000
Water: 60oz
This weekend I really just rested. My body ached and I had a sore throat. Off and on stomach aches too. Today starts day 1 of Alli's 90 day challenge and I've got my meals for the week planned (pretty easy when all you can stomach is cream of wheat and oatmeal), my workout schedule ready and I am excited to see the changes in my body.
The good news? I'm at 187.4 today. That's 4.7 less than last Monday. I'm nervous because usually when I start exercising again I retain water but I've gotta remind myself to look at the big picture and what I will have accomplished at the end of 90 days. As sick as this esophagus/GERD thing has made me, I've committed to this challenge so I've got to workout when scheduled everyday. Maybe I'll start feeling better overall and can go back to normal life.
OK...speaking of workouts, mine is cued up and ready so I'm gonna try to drink this herbal lemon tea and ease into it.
Love and hugs...Dee

0 comments: