Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Surprisingly not hungry...

Hey guys...one more day done and I'm not really eating a whole lot.  Yesterday it was whole grain oatmeal for breakfast, dinner with Carnation instant breakfast and skim milk for lunch. I also had the Carnation after meeting last night.  I'm not sure if I'll keep going with the Carnation, or at least not before bed, because my stomach hurt last night.  I also had a major headache. So did my poor honey.  He had to do the Bible reading with a migraine last night...poor guy! He did great though, as usual.  I did some massages for hiatal hernia last night, because I keep reading that it inevitably comes with GERD, GastroEsophigialRefluxDisease, which is what I really think I have.  It hurt really bad afterward.  Maybe it helped, I have no idea.

Calories eaten: 1034/1500
Calories burned: 2473/2500
Deficit: 1439/1000
Water: 60oz

I think I may either add another bowl of oatmeal or something to bring my calories up to 1200/day. I don't want my body to go into starvation mode.

Bye for now!

0 comments: