Friday, January 25, 2013

Okay...so forget it

I didn't even remember to blog yesterday. It was a busy day. One thing I did do is call the doctor and make an appointment.  I didn't even last a day with the juice.  It burned on the way down and it burned in my stomach. I did it again and same results, plus overwhelming nausea and the feeling that I'd been kicked in the chest.  Very painful and hard to breathe.  I decided this thing is bigger than me and I need professional help. So I have an appointment for Monday with a gastro doc.

Wednesday:
Burned: 2203/2500
Eaten: 671/1500
Deficit: 1532/1000
Water: 80 oz
Workout: Core 20 (missed stretch 40 since I was feeling so bad)

Thursday:
Burned: 2959/2500
Eaten: 1428/1500
Deficit: 1531/1000
Water: 70 oz
Workout: Fire 45 Stretch 10

Yesterday I had good sustained energy and I'm sure I owe it to the juice.  I wish it didn't burn so bad while drinking and after. I know the nutrients are just what our bodies need in this world full of GMO and fake foods.  Fruits and veggies are what Jehovah God gave us to start with.  I am trying to incorporate them more into our family's life everyday.  Whole, natural foods.  I just wish I could eat them!!

Love and hugs!!
Dee

0 comments: