Monday, January 7, 2013

Who's up for a challenge??

I'm so excited guys!! I was invited to join a 90 day challenge, hosted by one of my favorite people, Alli Vaughn.  I know Mom & Dad, you don't know her and Andy has never met her but Cherish and Susannah, you guys know how awesome she is! :)  I'm nervous but really excited.  She's allowing me in without Shakeology for now, but I do need to get some ASAP...maybe if we get a tax return I can get some.  I may buy a week's worth before then from Alli.  But I'm excited to take my before pics and measurements and see results! Although I had to take a break from Turbo Fire, I'm gonna start where I left off and hope I don't keep getting nauseous after my workouts. Maybe the accountability from being in the group and making the commitment is just what I need to get outside my comfort zone and seeing great results! You all know I LOVE Turbo Fire, but if I start getting sick after my workouts again, I'll switch over to Chalean Extreme with walking as my cardio. 

So I guess I'll be posting my calories eaten and burned and deficit again. My weigh-ins are now Mondays because of the challenge.  Today I'm starting at 192.1. I'm still dealing with the weird "something is stuck in my throat" feeling and so I've gotta go back to really simple and bland foods like oatmeal, etc and give my digestive system a rest. I'm on my 2nd week of the Prilosec and hoping it'll start working soon.

Ok, got a million things to do...so bye! :)

0 comments: