Saturday, January 26, 2013

Planned cheat day

I finally learned from my challenge group how to do a planned cheat day. I always thought it was an "eat whatever you want all day" kinda thing...but it is not.  That's a good thing.  It is a day where you plan a meal...a MEAL you can consume no more than 500 extra calories.  Maybe you've got a party coming up or KARAOKE lol...you can choose that as your cheat meal and just make sure you don't go over 500 calories extra.  Although I haven't been able to eat a lot (good thing), I have been kinda lax towards the end of this week and have been off my GERD diet.  I am so tired of consuming nothing but kefir, instant breakfast, cream of wheat and oatmeal.  I need food with substance.  So I had some chips the other day...just some...and last night I had pizza.  Yesterday was my cheat day...and I only went less than 200 calories over my allotment, so it wasn't that bad.  I enjoyed that pizza to death...lol. But the pizza didn't enjoy me! hahaha  Also for some reason I woke up with a bladder infection.  Weird since I've been taking garlic (antibiotic properties). OH well..my crazy body.  I wonder if it was the extra sodium.  Other than the chips, I don't eat much sodium in oatmeal, etc.  Hmmm....

I'm home with sick kids today again.  They're always sick. :( My poor kids. One has stomach issues, 2 are coughing like crazy still.  Hubby not feeling well either. 

Friday:
Burned: 2868/2500
Eaten: 1669/1500
Deficit:  1199/1000
Water: 100oz
Workout: 55ez

Have a great weekend all!

0 comments: