Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Playing catch-up again...

Wow it's hard to type without a physical T key on the keyboard.  There's a plastic nub where the key used to be, so I can't type quickly, unless I wan all of my senences o look like his...<----- hehehe="hehehe" p="p">
Monday:
Burned: 2545/2500
Eaten: 877/1500
Deficit: 1668/1000
Water: 90oz (been keeping track...great little program on my phone called Water Your Body. It's available for Android and IOS!)
Workout: Turbo Free Hiit 15 and Tone 30

Tuesday:
Burned: 2728/2500
Eaten: 1220/1500
Deficit: 1508/1000
Water: 80oz
Workout: Turbo Fire 45ez and Stretch 10

Notice anything about my burn numbers? They're finally at or above target! That's because I started working out again. I did an experiment today and had a cup of weak instant coffee and I thought I was okay...didn't have too many problems right away but about an hour later there was some burning in my stomach. Not near as bad as before...but it was still there. I had a regular bowl of rice chex with skim milk for lunch and that's killing me. So, experiment over, back to my old diet. I wasn't feeling as bad so I just wanted to test if I was actually getting better or not.  Apparently not...yet.

 
But despite how crappy I feel today, I've got my game face on and am determined to DO MORE!!

Finally making progress again in my weight going down...even though right now my body is SOOOO sore from working out again.  But sore is good, sore means I'm changing my body.

Love and hugs,
Dee

0 comments: