Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Tuesday

Yesterday was so busy! I had so much housework to catch up on since I was unable to do it on Monday.  I also had to go grocery shopping and run some errands...squeeze a workout in, study for meeting, and go to meeting.  Busy!!  But I managed to get it all done.  Because we ran out of time I picked up frozen pizzas for dinner and overindulged.  I burned off the calories but my stomach really hurt and hurts today.  Stupid me...You know, part of me thinks I'm angry and was just trying to punish my body for making me have to live with this stomach illness. I have been trying to keep positive but yesterday I failed.  I know I gotta take care of my stomach if I want to get better, but it's just tough. Today...happy thoughts...happy, happy, happy!

Burned: 2962/2500
Eaten: 1889/1500
Deficit: 1073/1000
Water: 80oz
Workout: Fire 55ez

Love and hugs,
Dee

0 comments: