Thursday, February 7, 2013

Anger and pain...

Weird subject, yeah?  Well that's kinda how I'm feeling.  Been throwing down the feel good music lately to get myself to feel better but deep down I'm angry at my body because I'm in so much pain.  Yesterday I did my workout, same as I did Tuesday, same as I will today but in pain.  I'm so exhausted from the pain that I feel dead afterwards.  I feel good while I'm working out except for sometimes my stomach hurts and sometimes that punched in the stomach feeling. But it makes me happy to workout.  So I'll continue.  Plus I made a 90-day commitment and I plan to stick to it...come what may.

Numbers:
Burned: 2925/2500
Eaten: 1257/1500
Deficit: 1668/1000
Water: 80oz
Workout: Fire 45 and walking around the track at the park

Sorry this post isn't uplifting or upbuilding...I just don't have it in me right now.
Love and hugs,
Dee

0 comments: