Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Monday, December 10, 2012

Yesterday was a really great day.  I was mindful of what I was eating all day, drank my water, did my workout.  I have to keep up this lifestyle if I'm going to see results.  One day at a time. 

I read a blog lately where the woman lost over 100 pounds. She said the way she kept herself going was by asking herself "Can I do this today?"  She did this everyday and that's how she made it through. I know it's not an easy journey, as I've been on it for quite a number of years...but this time is the last time I'm going from this heavy.  I'm done with it.

Okay...here are today's numbers:
Burned: 2808/2500
Eaten: 1343/1500
Deficit: 1465/1000
Water: 100 oz

I won't share my weigh-ins until Fridays...but today was encouraging.  I know it's water but I really needed to get rid of it!!

Thanks for supporting me on my journey!!