Sunday, December 16, 2012

Friday, December 14 & Saturday, December 15

Two days in one post...what??!! I was so busy yesterday I had no time, then when I did have time, the internet was out.

Friday's numbers are:
Burned: 2465/2500
Eaten: 1369/1500
Deficit: 1096/1000
Water: 100oz
Took day as rest day because I was feeling pukey.

Saturday...ok first I gotta explain.  Saturday was gonna be a calm day...sitting all day at the assembly. I had two choices...just take the day as a high calorie eaten and lower calorie burn or do something about it. So I set my alarm for 6am.  It went off...I turned it off and layed in bed, thinking...yeah maybe I'll just sleep an extra hour.  But then I kicked my own butt, got up and did my workout.  No, my eating choices were not the best as far as calories go...but I made SURE I worked hard to burn the calories I ate. After assembly, even though most days I would have just hung out and chilled, we had a dance party to burn those calories off.  We danced until almost midnight.  They're not perfect but I'm not ashamed of my numbers like I would normally be...
Burned: 3093/2500
Eaten: 2224/1500
Deficit: 869/1000 (I will make those up during the week...got a 7000 calorie deficit goal for the week as my BIG GOAL, in order to lose 2 pounds/week)
Water: 66oz
Workout: Fire 45 and dancing

Yes I know I'm not perfect in my eating, but I feel like I can make a decision to at least burn off the calories I eat.  That makes me feel better.  I am working everyday to make healthier choices, to not have a second serving of this or that...to have a healthy breakfast (or any breakfast), or healthy lunch or dinner, more fruit, water, etc.  Small changes are better than none.

Love to all!