Friday, November 30, 2012

I'm not as strong as all that...

It's been 37 days since my last post.  Those who know me know that November was not an easy month on our family.  We started at the end of October with finding out the house had BIG TIME septic problems that were way too expensive to fix.  We were told by the plumber that we needed to let it dry up under the house and it was going to cost in excess of $500 to repair.  There was mold growing on things in the closets and on some of the kids toys.  With 2 asthsmatic kids and one possibly, we didn't know what to do.  The kids and I packed up and went to Mom & Dad's house.  Mostly by Holy Spirit (I'm convinced!) our dear friend shopped at a store she wouldn't normally go to and happened to find a place for rent.  She spoke to the owners and at first, when I called them and inquired about the house, it didn't look like we would even have a chance to get it. Well, long story short...we did and we are living here now! It's a great place with room to grow (has a storage room that with permission could be turned into a 4th bedroom). It's warm, cozy, with no major problems and we LOVE it!!

So now that all the excuses are gone...it's time to refocus.  I have started another thyroid medication, Synthroid, one I've taken before and had good results with.  So far, so good. I've been taking it for about 2 weeks now, and I have energy and best of all no crazy migraines like with the other medication. YAY!! 

I bare my soul on this blog, so I am sad to say I'm starting over again at 195.4. I had surprisingly lost 2 pounds while at my parents house, but they came back and brought a couple friends.  Mind you, it's that time of the month so I could be retaining, but nevertheless, it is what it is and that's my starting point.  I'm starting my first Turbo Fire workout today and am determined to continue for the whole program.  I'm excited to see the changes that occur at that point.  Maybe by then I'll have some courage to post some pictures...at this point I'm still at the before, and so you ain't seeing nothing!! LOL

So, my goal date is August 3, 2013 according to the Bodybugg results calculator. That's eating 1400 calories per day and burning 2400, for a 1000 calorie daily deficit.  I aim to drink 100 oz of water per day and I think I'm basically going to eat the same things for breakfast and lunch everyday to keep myself consistent, then just calculate what's for dinner and plan to see exactly how much I can have in order to stay within calories. I may post my intake/output here daily like I used to, so PLEASE let me know if you don't like getting the posts (for those of you I have on direct delivery). You who get these emails, I have chosen you as my support system.  :)

Well, here we go.  I'm planning on working hard and really want to see those results. I'm tired of starting over and over and over.  But the good thing is, at least I haven't quit yet!  NEVER GIVE UP!!