Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Last week was kind of a blur with all the headaches.  Saturday I started seeing blue and red alternately after service.  I immediately took a Goody powder and laid down for a little while.  It did get a bit better and I went and helped a sister clean windows.  I'm feeling weak and dizzy again so I didn't do the workout I had scheduled for myself.  I took a break from the new medication Sunday and Monday...but yesterday I decided to try it again and I just felt off.  No migraine but I felt so weird and I didn't like it.  I contacted the company about getting it exchanged for something else so hopefully that will help.  It did make me SOOO very hungry yesterday I couldn't get enough food and it was not satisfying.  Today it's a little better but unpleasant. Let's just say I am NOT posting how many calories I ate yesterday.  Although I'm really hungry today I'm controlling it by drinking lots of water.

Wow this post is boring.  Sorry.  I'm really having a hard time making myself do what I know I need to do.  I have no idea why.  I have no discipline when it comes to food and exercise lately. I used to get up early and workout and that's when I had gotten down to my lowest weight (this time around) of 182.3.  I'd love to get there again. It's not that far away! Just gotta find my motivation I guess.