Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday, October 19, 2012

Day 4 of new meds.  Tuesday afternoon I got a migraine.  It was really bad.  I was cleaning and getting lots accomplished, had gotten my meeting study done, laundry, kids room cleaned, etc...and then it stopped me in my tracks.  I started seeing colors and patters and immediately took ibuprofen and tried to nap (as well as you can with kids).  When Andy got home I went to bed. I slept basically until the next day.  Wednesday it wasn't as bad to start with, I could feel residual pain when I coughed or bent over but nothing too bad.  Mid-afternoon it got a lot stronger.  I took more ibuprofen. Yesterday it was off and on.  Today it's here in the background.  It's not as strong as it was on Tuesday..that literally had me nauseated it was so painful.  I really hope it's not the new medicine causing this because I really want to start getting better!

Today I will attempt to get back on my TurboFire schedule.  I need a scheduled exercise program.  Even if I just do it very low impact, I will be burning more calories than if I did nothing at all, right? I'm quite irritated at all the health problems I seem to be having lately.  But I really think that being 66 pounds overweight doesn't help things like my back and hip pains and maybe it's causing other problems.  The body wasn't meant to carry more than it's supposed to.  So the way I see it I have got to work hard to get the extra weight off.  If the problems are still there at that point, then I can work to deal with them then. 

This week's numbers so far:
Tuesday -
Burned:2320/2400
Eaten: 1357/1400
Deficit: 963/1000

Wednesday -
Burned: 2240/2400
Eaten: 1449/1400
Deficit: 791/1000

Thursday -
Burned: 2354/2400
Eaten: 1798/1400
Deficit: 556/1000

Yes I know, I know.  For some reason Tuesday and Wednesday with the migraine and despite the nausea, I was really hungry.  Also since then every time I eat my stomach hurts.  I wish I could trade this body in for one that actually works.  Oh well...

Hope everyone has a great day and I'll try to update again soon.