Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Documentation

Since the last time I posted, I have gained 3 pounds.  I have lost and gained the same 3 pounds over and over again.  I haven't been watching what I've been eating and certainly haven't been logging.  Burning calories really hasn't been an issue for me lately, as I've been so busy I've been burning over my target most days.  I'm still dealing with the fatigue and dizziness but somehow I've learned to just go with it and do what has to be done.  I took my bp yesterday after not taking it for a few weeks and it's still just as low. 

Today I started on some thyroid medication and so I really want to document how I feel and keep track of it so that I'll have some kind of record of it all.  It helps me to see if it's actually helping me feel better. I'm starting at a small dose at first, the recommended starting dosage and if I'm not feeling better in 3 weeks, I'll up the dose.  I hope I can regulate it and get to feeling more like my old self.  I go to the female doctor next week and I'm going to inquire about depression drugs as well.  When I was taking them before they seemed to help.  So we'll try that.

My weight is: 191.2.  I hate that.  I thought I was out of the 190's for good.  I'm trying to regroup now...be careful and log my food.  I'm kinda tired of the struggle.  But I'm going to re-motivate and hopefully get this all off.  It would be nice to be at my goal weight by the next District Convention.  The goal is mid-June now.  Dang...I should have been there 2 years ago.  Oh well...can't cry over that now.  I have to just focus and move ahead. 

I am thinking about starting over with Turbo Fire on Friday.  I hope I can do it.  It may be super low impact but I need some type of structured exercise.  We also are going to start doing the C25K program soon...and I'm excited about that too.  The kids need some good exercise to thet those little hearts going.

I hope to update more often...I've said this before...if the posts are annoying just email me and I'll take you off the email list.  I won't be offended...so no worries!! xoxoxx