Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Losing weight...yay!

For some reason I am just simply forgetting to log my food everyday.  I guess because I was feeling so lousy, it was just the last thing on my mind.  After a rough weekend I do feel a little better (other than a sore throat and a sleepless night last night). I sat and did some stretching on my neck so maybe that is helping.  I know the spine controls so much of our bodies and when something is out of alignment it can mess everything up.  So maybe I can work on that and maybe the other stuff will fix itself. 

The good news is I've lost a bit more weight, I'm down to 188.3. It's slow going but I'll take it. I am on track to meet my goal for October, I only need 9 more pounds.  I'm gonna work harder at keeping track of my food intake. I've been burning over my 2150 calories per day. I am not sure of my deficit.

But progress is progress...