Wednesday, August 15, 2012

August 14, 2012

Burned: 2547/2400
Consumed: 1326/1400
Deficit: 1221/1000
Water consumed: 80 oz

So I wrote yesterday how as of Monday I was feeling better.  Well last night was horrible, I felt horrible toward the evening and during the meeting. This morning I got up earlier than the kids (for once) and felt okay in the morning, but now this afternoon since about 2:00 my arms are tingling and weigh about 100 pounds each and I'm lightheaded, not just when I get up but all the time.  I just want to sleep. Sleep and cry.  I thought I was getting better, I thought something was working. But nothing is working and I'm so mad and irritated. I have a house to run, kids to care for and if this is the way I'm going to have to do it then it's going to be very hard.  I'm not the sit around and do nothing type of person.  When I do have to sit around, I think about all the things I need to be doing.  This is not fair! I'm not old, I don't have a disease that would give me a reason to feel this way.  Between this and my hip/back pain that I've had for as long as I can remember I feel like I'm 90 years old. I just turned 36 last week.  I can't remember things I need to remember...simple things. I'm angry...very angry and I am not fun to be around. I'm losing weight but at this point who freaking cares...