Monday, July 16, 2012

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Calories consumed: 2074/1650
Calories burned: 2243/2650
Deficit: 169/1000
Water consumed: 72
Workout: None

I am once again starting over.  I have reset my target date to March 1, 2013. I didn't want to but I've had a lot of setbacks between the move and my BP acting up again with extreme fatigue and near fainting.  The numbers I needed to lose each week became unrealistic. I have made a meal plan, but having a hard time sticking to it.  I have restarted TurboFire about 3 times we moved here and can't even finish a full week.  So, here I go again.  I'm tired of this story...me starting, maybe doing well, then stopping and restarting.  I guess the point is not quitting.  Anyhow...I would say a bunch of positive stuff about how this time I'm going to do it but I'm tired of saying it and it not happening.  So I'm gonna say...let's see what happens this time.  At least when I was logging calories it helped me to feel more accountable.