Monday, January 9, 2012

The last few days

I'm still dealing with the back injury/pain from Thursday.  The last few days have been pretty crappy.  Yesterday I felt better but I was still hurting trying to do things around the house and even sitting at the meeting was painful.  Coupled with that I've been feeling sick to my stomach, in that everything I eat feels like it just sits in my stomach.  I think I'm dehydrated. I have a bladder infection this morning.  So today the goal is drink lots of water and go easy on my back.  I've given myself a break from working out until my back is better, I don't want to go an injure it again.  I'm really down again about all this, but I'm trying to work through it.  I've been okay on my calories, last night was the only night I went over.  The thing that stinks is the exercise part.  I'm not burning near the calories I do when I workout or am really active and that's making me crazy.  But one day at a time.  I have gained some weight because of the water retention thing. The numbers don't make sense because there has been a deficit everyday, but I know how my body is and if I don't drink enough over the course of a few days, I just hold on to water as if I was carrying gallon jugs around. 

No stats...I think I will post stats again once I'm back to my workout routine.  This is only a setback, not the end of the world and by no means am I quitting.  I WILL get to my goal weight this year, and I'm super excited to do it!