Monday, March 11, 2013

Busy few weeks

Wow this month and the end of February sure have been busy!!  But it's been a good kind of busy, the kind of busy that leaves you feeling happy and satisfied that you are doing what you're supposed to be doing. 

As far as the weight loss, I've been accomplishing my workouts daily, eating under my calories except on my cheat day.  Andy and I started the Couch 2 5 K program yesterday and it was really fun.  I'll tell ya though, as much as I thought I was more in shape, that running still left me winded. 

I have been debating whether or not I'd post my numbers again and I've decided that I really do need that accountability.  I hope it's not too boring for you, my readers, but you can always ask me to take you off the direct mail list and I won't be offended -- promise!! :) 

I'm just gonna start with Sunday instead of catching you up with the whole week.
Sunday:
Burned: 3087/2500
Eaten: 1148/1500
Deficit: 1939/1000
Water: 100oz
Workout: Fire 45 and C25K

Hope everyone is doing well.  This week is our 60 day deadline for photos and measurements so I will post those results as soon as I get it all done.

Love and hugs,
Dee

0 comments: