Wednesday, March 20, 2013

A rocky start

***FROM MONDAY***
 
So yesterday was going to be super clean eating and for the most part I did good. But then there was the mishap that happened last night. My subconscious brain took over, the brain who wants comfort food hijacked my hand and mouth and ate a slice of pizza. I'm not gonna beat myself up about it,I mean I stayed under my calories for the day but that wasn't the point.
Here are the numbers:
Burned: 2622/2550
Eaten: 1514/1550
Deficit: 1108/1000
Workout: Turbo Kick round 42
Water: 40/100 oz
It was made up of:
Breakfast-
Coffee w/1oz half n half & 1 TBS sugar
Banana
Oatmeal
Lunch:
Kashi GoLean crunch cereal
4oz 2% milk
Dinner:
Shakeology w/8 oz coconut milk
Snack:
1 cup pineapple
That evil, evil slice of pizza
Doing well so far today. Hope you are too!
Love and hugs,
Dee

0 comments: