Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Consistency

Have you ever heard something over and over again and maybe even told it to someone else...but then one day you just get it? That's how I feel about consistency. In our challenge group one of our challengers is super close to her goal and our coach said something to the effect of "consistency is key"...and it hit me like a slap in the face. Well applying that has gotten me down to 57 pounds lost!! I'm so excited to get to 60 lost. This weekend I missed a couple workouts because of happenings but yesterday I got right back on schedule. I burned (insert drumroll here) 3673 calories!! I think that's an all-time high!! I did Turbo Fire 30 and Upper 20, cleaned house, mowed for 4 hours, took kids to the park, fixed picnic table and had an awesome picnic lunch in the sunshine. I went to bed exhausted but happy.

So in have decided not to post my daily numbers on here as I am sure they're wicked boring. I will just keep you guys updated on milestones, epiphanies, tips, etc.

Love and hugs,
Dee

0 comments: