Monday, April 15, 2013

90 day challenge results!

I'm so happy that I stuck to the challenge for 90 days!! My results aren't astronomical, but I'm proud. I lost 12.2 pounds and 28 total inches. I've dropped a pant size. This is despite stomach problems and other obstacles. I'm motivated to get the rest of my weight off. My body seems resistant, but I have learned consistency, dedication and self-worth. I'll take that.

Today I embarked on my own 90-day challenge.  I'm basically starting all over...with renewed gusto!! I will continue planning my week's workouts and cheat day on Sundays. Anyone that wants to join me...let me know... We'll motivate each other. I like doing it in increments of 30 days, in batches of 90 and that keeps me focused on the short term instead of the long road of 52 more pounds to lose. I will measure and take photos every 30 days. It's so encouraging to see inches lost when it seems like all else is not going right.

So...I'm gonna go ahead and post a before and after pic. The results aren't super noticeable... But I'm happy and this is a good catalyst to keep going!

Love and hugs,
Dee

0 comments: