Wednesday, February 29, 2012

No more hiding...

You can tell when I'm not doing great in my weight loss because I kind of hide for a bit.  But I'm back on track.  I've been really upset about how badly my back is hurting and how I'm just not finding relief which means I had to leave off from doing my Turbo workouts for a bit, which I loved.  I'm not quitting but definitely gotta get where I can even walk without pain before I try kickboxing again.  My workouts have been walking in place for now, until everyone is doing being sick and I can go outside again. Plus we're in for a few days of rain too.  I'm trying to stay more active throughout my day, walking in place while I type at the computer for instance, or doing more housework to burn more calories.

Here are yesterday's results.  You'll notice (those who have read this blog before) that some of my targets are different.  But I'm still at it.  My goal date is: December 28, 2012 and my goal weight is 128.
The first number is my actual number and the second is my target.  (actual/target)

Burned: 2476/2400
Eaten: 1368/1650
Deficit: 1108/750
Weight today: 193.1
Water consumed yesterday: 77/97ounces
Workout: walking in place for 30 minutes

Thanks for following me on this journey.  Any thoughts on vlogs?? :)