Tuesday, March 3, 2015

A diet BREAK??!!?!?!?!

Yep, you read that right! I am taking a two week diet break. That seems odd doesn't it? I thought so too.  It was suggested to me by my Beachbody coach and at first I thought...what?? NO way!!!  But I also did some research and found a couple articles that not only suggest it, but list the benefits. You can read them here and here.

Let me tell you, for a person who has been trying to have a calorie deficit every day for the last 5 years (that is when I got my Bodybugg) you would think this would be easy...HOORAY A BREAK!!  But man oh man, it has been really tough. Counting everything has become so engrained into my brain that I have still been trying to calculate everything. Never thought THAT would happen!!

All in all though, I think it will be good.  I am still trying to make sure I drink enough water and I have a bunch of projects around the house that will keep me busy that I have been needing to get done anyway.

I will be back in two weeks and gung ho again!!
Love and hugs,
Dee

0 comments: