Saturday, November 22, 2014

Tough week

This has been a difficult week. I can't pinpont why. But I just can't keep myself on my weight loss plan. Hmmm...

Today I changed my strategy. Got my workout in early. It seems like I burn more calories throughout the day when I get it done early.

I am really excited because next year we are planning a trip to Puerto Rico to celebrate my parents 30th anniversary. I have wanted to go there my whole life. So I am going to use that as my motivation to do what I need to do to lose as much weight as I can before then.

Myfitnesspal and BodyMedia still haven't fixed their issues and I keep forgetting to resync them each night so that I can post my stats. I hope they're gonig to fix it soon, but according to their tech support it'll still be a while.

Love and hugs,
Dee

0 comments: