Thursday, March 15, 2012

The last few days

You probably noticed that for the last few days, I haven't posted.  That's because honestly, since Monday I haven't kept track of what I'm eating...at all.  I've had wicked PMS, and couple that with the sickness my family has been dealing with for over 3 weeks and I was just kinda too tired to care.  I haven't slept well in ages, and now with the kids and Andy up all night coughing, I'm overtired and cranky too.  lol...  With not caring what I eat, of course I've been in stomach agony and having really bad heartburn.  I know I have to eat a certain kind of diet, but I've been letting it go.  But today I'm back, gonna eat clean and light and drink lots of water despite the fact that I have major cramps and really just wanna sleep.  At least yesterday I did walk around the track like 7 times, mostly to burn off stress.  I'd love to do that everyday. 

So be on the lookout for a post tomorrow.  Gotta get back to it...I have a long road ahead of me.