Thursday, December 29, 2011

Not looking back...

So, as you can see this blog is a clean slate!  I have decided to not look back and get upset about the fact that last year I didn't accomplish my goals. I have decided to not let it upset me anymore because it's keeping me from moving forward. Today I've started over by doing a modified Shakeology cleanse.  Modified because I'm almost out of Shakeology but I figure it'll give me a jump start into weight loss again.  I'm going to restart my exercise and get this thing done. 

I have just finished watching the finale of The Biggest Loser and it has really inspired me to get moving on this and get to work.  It takes hard work and dedication to get where I need to be.  I have all the tools I need in the bodybugg, TurboFire and other things, now I need to put those tools to good use and get to it.

I think I'm going to chronicle my food intake everyday, or at least maybe my calorie intake and burn.  Maybe that will help keep me accountable.  So I'll try to do that either the day after or at night before I go to bed.

The embarrassing part is that I have reverted.  I had lost over 50 pounds, but I have gained 19 back. All I can do is look forward and try to make progress.
Well, here goes...I have a long way to go but I will get there!!
Starting weight: 201.7