Monday, October 19, 2015

Never giving up...

I have been still steadily trying to lose weight.  Now, all workouts hurt. I try PIYO, it hurts, I try Turbo Fire, it hurts, I walk in place...guess what that hurts too. Walking hurts. The chiropractor says right now the impact from walking is too much...seriously?? So what in the world am I supposed to do?? Well, I am not sure yet. He says I need to use an elliptical or a stationary bike. Neither of which I have. So I am just going to have to either find one or think of something. It makes me want to quit. My body wins! GAME OVER. Right???

WRONG! I will never ever ever give up. I am not sure what I will have to do, but I will figure out a way to lose this weight. I have joined a new weight loss challenge group for 4 weeks. I am going to use that as a jumping off point, a launching pad to get me back into a routine and doing what I need to do.  Don't get me wrong, I have actually been walking in place or walking everyday...counting those calories and drinking water. And I have made progress...but what I need to do is quit having those thoughts that pop into my head telling me to quit. Ignore those voices is the focus of the next 4 weeks.

So let's do it!

0 comments: